Owner and publisher of the site
CABINET NOUVELLES, SELARL with a capital of 3000 € registered at the RCS of Paris (Trade and Companies Register) under the number 914979224, whose head office is located 13 rue de la Boétie – 75008 Paris, in the person of its managers
Telephone number : 0660160314
Director of the publication : Virginie Tesnière
Webmaster : Samy GUEYE – https://www.sameye.fr
Hosting company : O2 Switch
Photographs : © Arnaud Lam
Logo : © Studio Poulanges
Illustrations: © Lucie André @lulu_andre_
Intellectual property and counterfeiting
SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, distribution, retransmission, or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains, by any means whatsoever, will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code (Code de la propriété intellectuelle).
The non-respect of this prohibition constitutes an infringement that can engage the civil and penal liability of the counterfeiter. In addition, the owners of the copied contents could take legal action against you.
Hypertext links and cookies
SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES has no control over the content of third-party sites. The existence of a hypertext link between the cabinet-nouvelles.fr site and a third-party site in no way implies that SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES has any control over the content of the third-party site.
A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the browsing of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
• In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (cog-shaped icon in the upper right corner) / Internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
• Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Cliquer sur l’onglet Vie privée.
• Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies
• In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
• In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
Cabinet Nouvelles and the publication director cannot be held responsible for the hypertext links set up on this website to other resources on the Internet.
Any content downloaded is done at the user’s own risk and under his or her sole responsibility. Consequently, neither SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES nor its publication director may be held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer or any loss of data following downloading.
Exoneration of responsibility
It is the responsibility of the user of this site to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
Modification of the site
SELARL CABINET NOUVELLES reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site and this legal notice at any time and without prior notice.